Due to corona measures, tank rides are scheduled at The Pondfarm ONLY on the dates below.
Be we aware of the Belguim Corona rules at the moment of the tankweekends!
Exact time of ride will you know before the event.
Help us supporting the tank project and buy a Gadget!
29/30 mei 2021 (10h-16h) weekend was a succes!
26/27 juni 2021 (10h-16h) weekend was a succes!
31 juli/ 1 augustus 2021 (10h-16h) weekend was a succes!
25/26 september 2021 (10h-16h) be fast and book you’re ride! (25 sept. full booked)
As a small-scale organization, we are forced to limit our events, so thats why we can’t do our tankrides for private groups, special requests of photographers,… (anymore) and we ask for your understanding and support for this. Building such a tank was a challenge as a group, but giving answers to a lot of requests of the public also! As soon as we can and without any tankproblems, we will try to organize one tankweekend per year. You can follow this up every year via this website or our facebookpage!
The price per ride 16 €/ pp payement via ticketsite
Passengers only, no self steering
Adress: Roeselarestraat 7, 8920 langemark
Tankrides are for tankweekends only
Max. 10 people per ride (bubble)
Time per ride: max. 5 minutes
The tank rides are for the benefit of the tank/ vzw Poelkapelle 1917 Association
Attention with following Safety Points:
The tank has been Checked and Controlled on Health and Safety for the Passengers, we are not responsible for accidents or injuries without any attention to these Safety Instructions.
On site everyone will be asked to sign a document as a confirmation for Safety & Tankride(cash payement on site)
- Headphones are required(provided by tankcrew)
- Stay on the seats when the tank is moving
- Forbidden to smoke
- Don’t enter or leave the tank without using the steps
- Slippery steps are possible, be aware!
- While entering the tank be carefull for you’re head
- Please notify the driver if you have illness, injuries, claustrophobia,…
- If someone has panic, press the emergency stop
- Don’t go into the danger zone if the tank is moving
- Don’t open the roof hatch in cabine when there’s no need to
- Use windowscreens in cabine to protect you’re eyes for wind and dust
- 3 emergency stops
- 3 emergency doors
- 2 fire extinguischers
- 2 windowscreens in cabine
- 10 Passenger seats
- There’s light inside
- Fresh air (no heat of engine)
- 2 camera’s and screens
- Command signs
- The engine is shielded
- Doors stays open, doorway will be closed with safety rope