Due to corona measures, the tank runs of 2020 have been suspended.
Help us supporting the tank project and buy a Gadget!
31 juli/ 1 augustus
(except with bad weather only static view in the barn)
The price is on these tankweekends 15 €/ pp (cash on site)
The tank rides are for the benefit of the tank/ vzw Poelkapelle 1917 association
Take contact and book early!
Attention with following Safety Points:
The tank has been Checked and Controlled by Health and Safety, we are not responsible for accidents or injuries without any attention to these Safety Instructions.
On site everyone will be asked to sign a document as a confirmation for Safety & Tankride(cash payement on site)
- Headphones are required(provided by tankcrew)
- Stay on the seats when the tank is moving
- Forbidden to smoke
- Don’t enter or leave the tank without using the steps
- Slippery steps are possible, be aware!
- While entering the tank be carefull for you’re head
- Please notify the driver if you have illness, injuries, claustrophobia,…
- If someone has panic, press the emergency stop
- Don’t go into the danger zone if the tank is moving
- Don’t open the roof hatch in cabine when there’s no need to
- Use windowscreens in cabine to protect you’re eyes for wind and dust
- 3 emergency stops
- 3 emergency doors
- 2 fire extinguischers
- 2 windowscreens in cabine
- 10 Passenger seats
- There’s light inside
- Fresh air (no heat of engine)
- 2 camera’s and screens
- Command signs
- The engine is shielded
- Doors stays open, doorway will be closed with safety rope