JCB Dieselmax 672-engine:
- State-of-the-art engine control system for optimum performance and fuel efficiency under all operating conditions. Fuel consumption as low as 189 g / kWh.
- Uses the latest generation EcoMAX lean burn combustion system for high ef ciency and lower emissions.
- Heavy cast iron cylinder block, base plate, cylinder head and forged crankshaft for high strength and long life.
- Robust cast aluminum oil pan option specially developed for heavy duty applications.
- Heavy-duty fan drive that allows the dimensions of the fan to be increased.
- Cooling system design for more efficient radiator packaging
- JCB Dieselmax 672 is equipped with a multi-fuel station with high capacity, specially designed for reliable operation in areas where fuel quality can not be guaranteed. This consists of water separation and a unique 4-stage filter system that treats water in fuel, ne and large particles and increases the capacity for lter life.
- No EGR or post-treatment required to achieve performance and emissions, which gives a higher tolerance to high temperatures sulfur fuels.
- Based on Dieselmax 4.8L architecture. Basic design reliability proven in use around the world.
- High torque at low speed gives power where you need it most!
- 6 Cylinder Diesel
- Torque 1000Nm
- Consumption 7,2l / 100km for trucks
- Speed 2000 rpm
- Power 165 kW, 221 hp
- Euro 5
Danfoss Sauer 90R130 HydroPumps:
Our 2nd and new jcb engine is coupled with 2 pumps from Danfoss Sauer (130cc) and this is sponsored by Hydrauvision. There is a pump for the left and one for the right, each of which is connected to a driving motor at the back of the tank. With the engine running, the pumps build up oil pressure and we can operate the drive motors via a remote control.
The old and previous Gardner engine:
You can see the polluting aspect in the video below.
Jcb Fastest Tractor:
The same type of engine was used in 2019 for the fastest traktor in the world! It was been driven by Guy Martin himself, the traktor was for a short time in Belguim, on a agricultural fair in Brussels. Guy Martin has build also a replica Mkiv female tank for a tv show, for more info click here.