Frequently asked questions:
As a small-scale organization, we are forced to limit our events, so thats why we can’t do our tankrides for private groups, special requests of photographers,… (anymore) and we ask for your understanding and support for this. Building such a tank was a challenge as a group, but giving answers to a lot of requests of the public also! As soon as we can and without any tank problems, we will try to organize one tankevent per year. You can follow this up every year via this website or our facebookpage!
Have a look here for our tank events!
Registrate here for our mailinglist and we take contact if there's an new event!
Tank does not drive out for Private events, only on our tank events
Gift vouchers not possible
No toilets available for visits
It is not possible to drive the tank yourself because of insurance matters, no exceptions, sorry!
For the photographers, photoshoots on request are not possible, come and 'spot' the tank when there’s a tank event
Tank can be visited statically by appointment, donations in profit of the tank (vzw p1917a) are welcome
Location tank: Roeselarestraat 7, 8920 langemark
About the tankevents:
For necessary changes in booking, problems with ordering tickets, no confirmation email contact us.
If the weekend is not allowed to continue due circumstances, everyone will be notified with a new date
When booking for 2 groups, please book under 2 different names
Claustrophobic? Small space inside the tank (doors stays open)
Pain in the back or bad legs? Difficult to enter the tank.
Children preferably accompanied by 1 adult in the tank, otherwise the tank crew will assist when necessary
Time shedule will be communicated by e-mail one month before the event
Only as a passenger, self-driving is not possible for insurance purposes
Didn't receive a confirmation email? Please see spam box!
Confirmation mail will be send 3 weeks before the event.
Price per ride: 20€/pp only via ticketsite
Tickets for children from 3years of age
Including Pondfarm collection / bunker on display.
Duration of the ride: +- 5min
>Risk Analysis for the public<
The tank has been Checked and Controlled on Health and Safety for the Passengers, we are not responsible for accidents or injuries without any attention to these Safety Instructions.
- Headphones are required(provided by tankcrew)
- Stay on the seats when the tank is moving
- Forbidden to smoke
- Don’t enter or leave the tank without using the steps
- Slippery steps are possible, be aware!
- While entering the tank be carefull for you’re head
- Please notify the driver if you have illness, injuries, claustrophobia,…
- If someone has panic, press the emergency stop
- Don’t go into the danger zone if the tank is moving
- Don’t open the roof hatch in cabine when there’s no need to
- Use windowscreens in cabine to protect you’re eyes for wind and dust
- 3 emergency stops
- 3 emergency doors
- 2 fire extinguischers
- 2 windowscreens in cabine
- 10 Passenger seats
- There’s light inside
- Fresh air (no heat of engine)
- 2 camera’s and screens
- Command signs
- The engine is shielded
- Doors stays open, doorway will be closed with safety chain